Mesh products are similar to fabric or a web in that it has many connected or woven strands. In clothing, a mesh is often defined as a loosely woven fabric that has a large number of closely-spaced holes, frequently used for modern sports jerseys and other clothing.
Types of mesh
- A plastic mesh is extruded, oriented, expanded or tubular Plastic mesh can be made from polypropylene, polyethylene, nylon, PVC or PTFE.
- A metal mesh can be woven, welded, expanded, photo-chemically etched or electroformed (screen filter) from steel or other metals.
Uses of meshes
- Meshes are often used to screen out unwanted things, such as insects. Wire screens on windows and mosquito netting can be considered as types of meshes.
- Wire screens can be used to shield against radio frequency radiation, e.g. in microwave ovens and Faraday cages.
- On a larger scale, in terms of the spaces in between, chicken wire and chain-link fences can also be considered a type of mesh.
- Metal and nylon wire mesh filters are used in water filtration.
- Wire Mesh is used in guarding for secure areas and as protection in the form of Vandal Screens.
- Wire Mesh can be fabricated to produce Park Benches, Waste Baskets and other baskets for Material Handling.
- Wire Mesh is the separation media in Vibratory Screening Units.
 Gerard Daniel Worldwide - Manufacturer and Distributor of Wire Mesh
|File:Wiktionary-logo-en-v2.svg||Look up mesh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|