User:Raviteja Reddy Guddeti
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Raviteja Reddy Guddeti
- Research Fellow at PERFUSE core laboratories and Data Coordinating center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School.
- Associate Editor-In-Chief for WikiDoc.org
M.B.B.S degree from Kurnool Medical College, NTR University Of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Previous Research Work
- Co-investigator Epidemiology and outcomes of VRE resistant to Daptomycin/linezolid at DMC in Detroit, Michigan, Supervisor: Dr. Keith Kaye.
- Presented a paper as first author on a study called Patient satisfaction survey regarding the competency of health services provided by health care professionals in Government General Hospital, Kurnool at the National Conference held by Indian Public health Association, Supervisor: Dr.SriDevi, MD
- Presented a paper as second author on the study Socio-demographic factors and clinical manifestations in relation to CD4+ counts in sero-positive individuals attending ART center in Government General Hospital, Kurnool at the national conference held by Indian Public Health Association, Supervisor: Dr. SriDevi, MD.